After my "iPad Jailbreak Software has been released w/Download Link" post was up, friends keep asking me what to do next. Most of them would like to achieve the goal of installing paid apps for free. I am going to post the directions here but I am not responsible for any illegal actions.
If you watch the video of my previous post and follow them step by step, you should be able to see Cydia on your iPad. Follow the additional steps to install AppSync 3.2 and your iPad will allow you to install downloaded apps.
- Open Cydia (it may ask you to update, just accept everything)
- Click Manage
- Click Sources
- Click Edit
- Click Add
- type http://cydia.hackulo.us
- Click Add Source (You can add "http://cydia.xsellize.com" as well in cause Hackulo.us is offline)
- After Add Source, your Cydia will try to update all the available software list, wait until it is done.
- Now Click Search and search for AppSync 3.2 (if you are doing this for iPhone, get 3.1)
- Download it and let the iPad install the software itself.
Now, your iPad is ready to install downloaded apps.
Following is a website which has tons of apps for you to download (Just for your reference). Download the ipa files from your desktop, double click on it and have iTunes install it to your iPad. Remember, If you like the App, you should buy it.
Update: Just in case you would like to install cracked apps directly from internet, search and download "Install0us" from Cydia as well.